Monday, June 07, 2004

Happy Birthday, Radianz

The company I work (temp) for is pronounced like “radiance,” but it’s spelled with a Z at the end. I think they’re trying to be all gangsta, like when they make their sales calls to Merrill Lynch saying “M-Dawg, what y’all needs is mo’ them muthafuckin’ VLAN router shee-it.”

Today is their fourth birthday, and employees are invited to “help celebrate by eating some fruit.” I’ve never been asked to “help celebrate” something before, and I’ve also never been asked to “eat some fruit” for a cause other than the health of my own bowels. Nonetheless, I’m taking home a mango so as not to be a party-pooper.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, June 07, 2004 , Blogger Matt said...

Honestly, I was not planning on making such a scatological pun at the end of that post. Forgiveness, please.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home