Monday, November 15, 2004

Funny, we always thought of Canadians as "Virtual Americans"

Ok, I was sent to virtualcanadian.org recently, and I have a lot of questions. First, why choose a province? Do people really want to be virtual Newfies? Second, why "virtual Canadian," and not "virtual Briton" or "virtual French" or something? Will the dope smokers start up "virtual Hollander?"

Still, nothing beats the "disclaimer." Maybe I should trust my healthcare to someone who, though not a doctor, scored better on the MCATs than most actual doctors.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, November 15, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Questions answered:

http://canadianalternative.com/gettoknow/about.html

 
At 2:37 AM, November 24, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, you dick

now everybody thinks it's because of you i have a link to that site in my IM profile

but it's not

i do have a life outside your blog, you know

-henning

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home