Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The North American temp (dronius tedious) outside of his natural habitat

Office run-ins of the past two days:

*The disrepair of the one photocopier in the building for which I have an access code. Because it's not as though TA's would have a need to make copies from the library, or anything. I know I've only been exploiting my access code for non-pedagogical purposes so far, but still.... I feel entitled, so piss off.
*The McGill fellowship people haven't posted the OFFICIAL evaluation letter form to their website yet, and it's due in two weeks. It's already so ridiculous that I need their form when there's nothing on it that couldn't be detailed in a blank letter, but not having the form I need a week after they said it would be posted is a scandale. I plan to call their office tomorrow and bitch in two languages if necessary.
*I began a spreadsheet. Like, out of my own volition, I did this. It's only to keep track of quiz grades for my students and all, but I still feel conditioned to use all the other "sum" and "sort" functions. Damn you Microsoft Excel and your narcotic-like effect! You don't own me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home